Wednesday 5 June 2013

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL

Twas the night before school and all through the house 
Not a creature was stirring , not even a mouse
The book bags where hun by the door with pride
For the first day of school bus ride 

The children where snug all in there beds
with dreams of a good school year ahead
Mom and dad's all jump for joy
For a good school year for all girl or boy

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
The children big and small where full of laughter
I wonder who will be my teacher said a boy
It better not be someone mean oh my 

The sun in the sky the the sound of the bus really near
Its the first day of school , have no fear 
The bus arrives , its the same guy
Mom tells me don't be shy 

I arrive at school , my friends are there
Its going to be a sweet school year
I get to my class , I get to my seat
I think this is going to be neat 

The first day is over, it was o.k
I'm on my way home for the day
I get to my house where mom and dad wait
Now the homework starts oh great 

Note: 

This is dedicated to the student's who are going to school and those who educate them. It's a spoof of "Twas the night before Christmas"  so you have to put that in perspective when reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment