Wednesday 5 June 2013

A PRAYER FOR MY FATHER

Dad was my pride and joy , You would take me for a drive , He would hold me when I cried, I miss you that your not alive. Dad you did all you can , You taught me how to fish , Dad you where an awsom man , You gave me all I wish. Dad you left me on the 21st of July , Dad I miss you that your gone , Dad you have made me cry , Dad you have taught me right from wrong. Dad you where the best , Dad you where the man other than the rest , Dad I was your little girl , Dad you have shown me the world. Dad your my pride and joy , Dad this is a tribute to you , Dad you have made me cry , I sometimes I feel blue. Dad now that your in heaven , This is not to say good bye , Hopefully someday we will meet again , To that land in the sky. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment